As tagged by @ameliajael Here’s #20factsaboutme
1. I’m left handed - scissors hates me so I learnt to use my right hand instead.
2. I’m the eldest in the family and also among cousins so the lead belongs to me 😵
3. I have an open water license now so I really love diving. Always on my list of to-do and finally have it this May. TQ dad 😆
4. My passion is to share so I own a blog and love sharing my trips and adventures.
5. I love photography and I shoot in both analog and digital.
6. Went to 7 countries so far and I still want to travel more!
7. I speak 4 languages and 4 dialects - languages always my favorite subject to learn.
8. I have a double major degree in Marketing and International Business and graduated from Swinburne.
9. I’m obsessed with Ingress - Enlightened faction rocks!
10. I cosplayed twice - once as Sasuke and another as Mio Akiyama
11. I did tandem Paragliding at Kg. Lohan Ranau and it’s super thrilling.
12. I’m a Sarawakian and half Sabahan - best of both states I say.
13. My longest best friend gotta be my cousin sister - Amelia
14. I’m impatient and tend to rush on things.
15. I am always on time and occasionally late. I try my best to be early.
16. I’m straight forward so don’t expect sugar coated words from me.
17. I enjoy my own company yet I love crowds.
18. Music is now a big part of my life - listen to it everyday oh and I love singing.
19. I can cycle and also swim. Not many I know can do both.
20. I love my hometown Kuching - the food are all awesome!